About


About

Hi, I'm Julian.

I'm a Digital Media Management student who has a passion for helping businesses better understand potential areas for growth. With this blog, I will focus on how market research can help all types of businesses including both for-profit and non-profit. I have completed market research for companies such as Texas Monthly and WellsFargo Advisors. My previous work and college experiences have given me skills and have provided me with a better understanding of business markets. Thanks to my influential mentors, I've been able to learn and grow in ways that will allow me to contribute immediately to any business. I hope to inspire businesses to complete more stringent market research - so they can reach their business goals and help the communities around them.

My Market Research Philosophy.

Businesses in all fields are analyzing market research more than ever to discover and further strengthen existing growth strategies. With more data available now than ever before, companies are beginning to analyze these vast pools of data. Analyzing this vast amount of data provides companies with ideas to improve their business strategies. With data playing such a big role, market research is increasingly becoming more important. If used appropriately market research can help businesses better meet the needs of its consumers and in doing so would better communities. 

My Hobbies Include...

  • drinking coffee
  • having a good time with friends/family 
  • going to the greenbelt(outdoors) in Austin
  • Traveling
  • Trying new food
  • playing sports




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Factors for Successful Market Research